Become a member of the Paint Social community and host your own creative events.

Are you looking to turn your creative passions into a lucrative side hustle? Look no further than Paint Social! Our supportive network and global customer base will help you build an enthusiastic following as you share your talents with our community.

So why wait? Take the first step towards turning your passion into a successful business. Sign up today and start making money doing what you love. We can’t wait to see what you create!

The type of person we are seeking : 

At Paint Social, we’re not just looking for anyone to host our events. We want passionate, fun-loving individuals who are excited to connect with their community and bring something positive to the table.

If you’re someone who is social, passionate about collaboration, and looking for a creative outlet, we want you to join our team! We’re always on the lookout for people who are willing to put themselves out there and make a difference through their events.

So why wait? Start your journey with Paint Social today and share your creative talents with the world. We can’t wait to see what you bring to the table!

Who is responsible for customer service?

At Paint Social, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance. That’s why we make ourselves as accessible as possible to our guests. While we are always  available to help, guests can also reach out directly to Event Owners for assistance. We want to make sure that every guest has a positive and enjoyable experience with us.

What is the process for booking private and corporate events?

Hosting private events is a great way to increase your earnings as a side gig, as you can count on a good turnout and charge higher ticket prices. Guests can book directly through your personal Event Owner page or contact our Private Events Team, who can help them find a host in their area.

Corporate events are also a significant part of our business. When these clients request an event, they’ll speak with our specialist event planners on Our team will review the request and match them with the best-fitting host who has consistently high reviews. This is a great opportunity for skilled and well-reviewed Event Owners to take on more high-paying events.

Is Paint Social a Franchise?

We are not a franchise and do not require any fees or out-of-pocket costs when you join our platform. Our primary goal is to support the success of your small business and do whatever we can to help you succeed. We want to see your business thrive, and we’re here to provide the resources and support you need to make it happen.

How much can you expect to make?

As an event host with us, you have the freedom to decide how many events you’d like to host and set your own ticket prices (within reason). From these ticket fees, you’ll get to keep a generous 70% while the remaining 30% goes towards supporting our services and maintaining the platform. This allows you to make money doing what you love while also helping to sustain our community.

Revenue Sharing Plan

Are you looking for a flexible and low-cost way to start your own business in the paint and sip industry? Look no further than Paint Social!

With us, there are no franchise fees or out-of-pocket costs to worry about. Plus, you’ll get to keep a generous 70% of your ticket sales. The other 30% goes towards supporting the platform, which helps us continue to provide the best experience possible for our customers.

With our support and resources, you’ll be able to focus on what you love – creating memorable events and connecting with your guests.